Applies to: All versions of DVMAX Research
Purpose: The DVMAX Research Setup Client application should be installed on any workstation from which configuration changes will be made
Before You Begin:
Contact your DVMAX Research representative for a link to the appropriate installer based on the facility's currently installed version.
Install DVMAX Research Client
- If applicable, uninstall any previous versions of DVMAX Research Client from your workstation
- From the start menu, choose Control Panel
- Choose Add or Remove Programs
- Find DVMAX Research and Click Remove
- Double-click on the installer icon
- When the InstallShield Wizard opens, click Next
- Accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next
- Click Next on the ReadMe Information screen
- Choose the destination where you would like to install the client application and click Next
- Choose to install DVMAX Research Client and click Next
- The applications are ready for installation. Click Install.
- When the install has completed, click Finish to close the InstallShield Wizard.
Opening DVMAX Research Client for the First Time
- The first time you open DVMAX Research Client on any workstation you may see a runtime error stating that the database cannot be opened. This is expected. Click Continue.
- From the Connect to Server window that opens, highlight your server and click OK.